Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Coming to Atlanta for EGGtoberfest? Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340 - NOTE we are CLOSED on Saturday OCT 10th for EGGtoberfest.

Welcome to "The Nest" (pic heavy)

• BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    Susie..............FELICIDADES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo: ....You are looking great..... :laugh:
  • that is awesome. the chairs put the it over the top.
  • Thats one cool outdoor kitchen Susan! Those are some awesome chairs. Now where's the kegerator?
  • that is awesome. the chairs put the it over the top.
  • Big'unBig'un Posts: 5,909
    Holy Bugeebees!!! That is awesome!!! How much more did the custom chairs cost? if you don't mind sharing. You did an awesome job!! I'm just blown away!
  • RVHRVH Posts: 523
    Dearest Susan,
    Please send the entire building crew to my house next.

• What an incredible job of building and design! The chairs, the eggs, the sink, the TV, the, the, the, duh! You have motivated me to go back to my design and move forward! I can see, smell, and taste some incredible cooks coming from there.

Nice job to all. Send completed pics!!! ;)
  • BacchusBacchus Posts: 6,019
    Congrats Susan, it is beautiful and functional. Love the chairs, great idea. Let us know when the Nest warming party will be.
    That is indeed a project. One word. WOW!!!

• That is AWESOME. Made my day.
  • AnnaGAnnaG Posts: 1,104
    Now that is a very cool "Nest"!!! Awesome place that you will absolutely enjoy... Love the chairs also... :)
  • loco_engrloco_engr Posts: 3,673
    What a great place to hang out at!
    Overall truly amazing!
  • Beautiful nest!! All you need is a big hammock and you can sleep out there in heaven.
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    1200 hits and climbin!Great POST!!! B) Beautiful digs! :)
  • BoomerBoomer Posts: 115
    Lemme know if the chairs are for sale?

• Beautiful setup...and I can see you won't have to worry about storage space!

San Diego
    Judy in San Diego
  • Great looking addition Susan, vary homey

• Very jealous. Love those chairs! Maybe we need a new forum for Egg Nests, not just tables!
  • MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    WOW Susan, I do not have a thing to add after all that has been said....that is one sweet spot!!! Lots of room... lots of eggs.... those chairs!!!!!! and lots of green trees to frame it all. very very nice. you guys must be looking forward to some relaxing and partying :)
  • HOLY EGG PLACE have surely taken things to a new level the custom chairs are over the top. wish you both a lifetime of happy eggin in the nest
  • bobbybbobbyb Posts: 1,349
  • Man, I thought I put alot of work into my double egg table, guess I'll quit patting myself on the back now lol. :whistle: Great planning and execution, I hope you get ten folds the enjoyment out of it. Awesome. ;)
  • That is truly something to be proud of. Congratulations and enjoy!!!
  • my, my, Susan and Theresa. You sure do some mighty fine work. A perfect minifest location for sure. far are you from....Greensboro NC? See you next month.

The Filly
  • Cpt'n CookCpt'n Cook Posts: 1,917
    WOW Susan, Terrific job! I guess I will have to get to work on the "Poop Deck" soon. :laugh:
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    OMG Susan that is spectacular (except the VT sign LOL). That looks terrific. What a place to cook & guys did great...
  • HatchHatch Posts: 149
    OMG, that place is amazing. I think you may have won the best outdoor kitchen award.

See ya'll in Atlanta,
  • GunnarGunnar Posts: 2,010
    WOW, The “Nest” looks incredible and just in time for football season.
  • Unbelievable!
    You know when you get all those eggs fired up and running, you'll be able to sit out there with shorts and t-shirt in the middle of winter.So Have you got the patent on those chairs? :) The Big Green Egg CO.will be selling those as an accessory.I'll take two please!
    That's the best sports bar I've ever seen!Nice work!
  • I admire the talent and time that went into that project. I would love to have that setup at my house!