Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Much to my Surprise

Options
Tony S.
Tony S. Posts: 114
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Woke up this morning, and my wife had transformed my cooking area into ... I am not sure ...

[/img]http://lh4.ggpht.com/_m6VpRSOh6KA/SqUUJhXorXI/AAAAAAAABps/YsW-jE4cRdY/s720/IMG_7948.JPG[/img]
Manitoba, Canada Large BGE

Comments

• Tony S.
    Tony S. Posts: 114
    Options
    Do not think the picture posted properly. Sorry
    Manitoba, Canada Large BGE
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    Hi, Tony. Great looking setup!!

When you want to post a link, click URL, paste the link, then click URL again. If you're posting a photo, click img, paste the image address from flickr or photobucket (at least I think photobucket works similarly to flickr), then click img again.

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• Desert Oasis Woman
    Options
    :laugh: those pretty flowers are sure going to smell good enough to eat pretty soon :silly: :lol: