Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Baby Backs - 5 3/4 hours

Options
Harris Buck
Harris Buck Posts: 45
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Stayed good between 225-250 the entire time. Removed at 4 hours to coat with a mixture of Bone Suckin' Sauce from Cracker Barrel and Original Bulls-Eye.

Lettin' em rest about 15 minutes before we get into them....and that isn't easy. :>

[img size=150][/img]SundayRibsSept_09.jpg

Comments

• Harris Buck
    Options
    Ugh....Oh well....I'll never figure out how to post a picture. But the ribs were great. :whistle:
  • Florida Grillin Girl
    Options
    Harris Buck, this is from the help page:

How do I include a photo in my post?

Posting a photo to EggHeadForum isn't all that hard, but you have to understand a few things first.

The photo is not uploaded to the EggHeadForum server. You have to find a place for it.
    The photo has to be placed on a server on the Internet. It cannot be on your PC in your home.
    The photo has to be placed on a server that will allow our EggHeadForum web pages to link to it. This is known as remote linking or direct linking. If the server doesn't allow other webpages to link to photos on it, then the photo won't show up in your post.
    Put the image url between bbcode "img" tags (you can use the "Img" button above the post window to start and end the tag).

That is, click the "Img" button, paste the url to your photo, which must already be uploaded to the Internet (e.g. via Photobucket), then click the "Img" button again to close the image tag. You can reference as many images as you like in a post using this method.
    Happily egging on my original large BGE since 1996... now the owner of 5 eggs. Call me crazy, everyone else does!

3 Large, 1 Small, 1 well-used Mini
  • Florida Grillin Girl
    Options
    Sign up for a Photobucket account at Photobucket.com. Under acct options, mark your account private. Upload your food pics, and use Photobucket to post pics on this forum.

Hold mouse over uploaded pic, 4 choices will drop down from your picture. Select the bottom one. Copy that one and paste it into the body of your post. The picture won't show up until you hit submit.

Good Luck.

Faith
    Tampa
    Happily egging on my original large BGE since 1996... now the owner of 5 eggs. Call me crazy, everyone else does!

• Florida Grillin Girl
    Options
    It worked - now we can all see your ribs. Looks good.

Faith
    Tampa