Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Home for the Weekend...

Gfw
Gfw Posts: 1,598
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
MyBge_small.jpg
<p />We've spent about every weekend this summer in Chicago where I have no BBQ and no BGE. Seinfeld is in Peoria this Friday evening, and Thanksgiving is next week, so the weekend through Tuesday will be spent catching up on a little BBQ.[p]Just got back from Sam's with two 7lb butts at $1.09/lb - not a bad price. Game plan is to put them on Friday about 2pm - should be ready for lunch Saturday. And then maybe a few steaks for Saturday evening.[p]Life is GOOD!
[ul][li]Gfw's BBQ[/ul]

Comments

• RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,887
    Gfw,
    well it's about time! All those past reconnaissance missions to grab what I could had become a thing of the past! [p]I've been gone to MO a few days myself as my 93 year old Mother had fallen and broken her hip so it's great to eat out now and then just to prove to yourself how great BGE food really is.

Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • Wise One
    Wise One Posts: 2,645
    Gfw, good to see you back on-line. My wife sent me to pick up a half-gallon of milk and I returned with the milk and 20 pounds of pork shoulder at $0.69/pound. Some things just cannot be left sitting. Now as soon as I get a weekend here, I'll replenish my pulled pork supply.