Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

OttawaEggOttawaEgg Posts: 283
edited 11:42PM in EggHead Forum
G'day fellow eggers!

The NiEGGara Fest website has been updated with "who's coming", and our latest sponsor "TastyLicks" BBQ! (the smokin guitar player).

The goodie bag includes a $25 gift certificate from the main sponsor (Lakeshore Living) too!

Sadly, I am no longer able to attend as I must travel on business at that time. :(

Looking forward to seeing some pics and some stories though!

Cheers :)

• Thanks for the update Tim. Too bad you can't make it. I am bringing my camera so I will be sure to take pictures.

Charles is a mischevious feline who always has something cooking

Twin lbge's .. grew up in the sun parlor of Canada but now egging in the nation's capital

• Tim,
    You guys are going to be greatly missed at the fest.
    This thing is hitting such huge heights because of your great work on our site. It is a real shame you can't make it.

(What updates? Am I doing something wrong? I don't see any. Seems strange)
  • I'm not on that list but I'm coming anyway!!!!

First fest, yay.

• Hitting the "refresh" button can work wonders ;)

If there's another "who's coming" to be updated, just send it and I'll have it done quick.