Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Cover needed?

BrokersmokerBrokersmoker Posts: 646
edited 3:31PM in EGG Table Forum
I saw a picture of a corner table on Naked whiz I think, and really liked that concept, but it would be very difficult to find a cover for that project, Is a cover needed or reccommended for the BGE?
·

Comments

• Some cover some don't. I cover mine and you could get a local canvas/Awning shop to come out and take measurements for a custom cover. A custom cover is not that expensive. There have been a few members get custom covers made.
    ·
  • I got my cover at bass pro shop. Real nice canvas cover.
    They have all different sizes.

George
    Mobile, AL
    ·
  • I used a cover designed for an air conditioner for a while until I built a table. They come in a variety of sizes and shapes.
    ·
  • Try coverworks@hotmail.com
    ask for John
    ·
  • Ive got a corner table that I made. What I did is went and bought a cover for a round charcoal grill (generic brand) and just cover the top of the egg.
    ·
  • I have a cover because I want my table to last!

the Egg's fine out in the weather, it's the table that's made out of wood that will benefit from the protection.
    ·