Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Mini on the beach again (PIC hvy)

BuffaloChip
BuffaloChip Posts: 106
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Just some burgers today.

Mine were stuffed w/ a mixture of cream cheese and jalapeno. Hers with black olives and feta. Shakin the Tree on both.

Mini ready
burger.jpg

Cookin'
burger1.jpg

Plated?
burger3.jpg

Assateague horses
horse.jpg

Sika deer
sika.jpg

Comments

• BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    kick ass beach pictures.. don't see a egg there often enough :laugh:

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• Rollocks
    Rollocks Posts: 570
    BENTE wrote:
    kick ass beach pictures.. don't see a egg there often enough :laugh:

I usually see one every time I go. Just one though. Mine. B)
  • AnnaG
    AnnaG Posts: 1,104
    Beautiful pics... What beach are you on?

That is an awesome sight of an egg on the beach!!! :)
  • We're at Assateague Island National Seashore. It's on the Eastern Shore of Maryland.

You have to have a four wheel drive vehicle to get to the area we're at. We've been going there for about 25 years. Used to be when only rednecks had 4X4 pickups it wasn't very crowded. Now that every Tom, **** and Mary have SUVs it gets to the point where they only allow so many vehicles on the beach at a time. Yesterday we had to wait about 30 minutes as they had reached the quota and it was 'one off, one on'. But still it's worth the wait.

Here is another post I made a couple of days ago. It has a better pic of the beach.

http://www.eggheadforum.com/index.php?option=com_simpleboard&func=view&id=712746&catid=1#

--Dave