Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

EGGwegoFest Special Guests

Perennial SmokePerennial Smoke Posts: 65
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I am so excited to announce that Bobby Q and Jim, from the mothership will be attending EGGwegoFest! Bobby will be teaching an "advanced" class at the Friday Night Meet & Greet as well as BobbyQ 101 at the fest on Saturday. What a great opportunity for those of us who can't make it to his classes in Georgia. Can't wait!

Nancy
Oswego, IL
·

Comments

• Clay QClay Q Posts: 4,418
    :woohoo: Looking forward to this event!
    ·
  • Bobby-QBobby-Q Posts: 1,993
    I can't wait Nancy, it's going to be a blast. I'm a bit worried because I know some of the folks that will be there Friday night are amazing cooks.
    ·
  • RRPRRP Posts: 14,717
    I registered and paid early on and have received an email confirmation so nothing else to do right? Also is there some way to check the list of attendees at this point?
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL
    ·
  • stikestike Posts: 15,597
    where were you at the NEeggfest?
    hmmmmmm?

tsk tsk tsk
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
    ·
  • You are good to go! I don't have a way for you to check other attendees yet - I'll see what we can do about that. I'll be sending an email to all attendees about the Friday Meet & Greet soon. What would you like to learn/eat/do?

Nancy
    Oswego, IL
    ·
  • RRPRRP Posts: 14,717
    Thanks - we're just a Saturday day tripper so Friday night won't do us any good, but looking forward to your event! We had the 7th annual Peoria (IL) Eggfest in June which continues to be fun and grow.
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL
    ·
  • SGT BBQSGT BBQ Posts: 190
    I was going to call you tomorrow but is it too late to purchase a demo egg?
    ·
  • Nope - the best way to do it is at www.eggwegofest.com but feel free to call...
    ·
  • I am so there next year!
    ·