Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Mimi on the beach

Options
BuffaloChip
BuffaloChip Posts: 106
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Last week I was talking to WessB and telling him how much I was going to miss my eggs while on vacation for two weeks. His reply...sounds like an excuse to get a mini. So later that evening I was telling my wife the sad tale of how we had two weeks without having do anything and we wouldn't be able to enjoy food off the eggs. Mentioned how it would be nice to have a mini to take. She said might as well get one. Nuf said.

Called Rona at Hearth and Patio in Waldorf on Wed morning and picked up the mini on Thursday. Spent a couple of hours on Friday making a transporter based on Wess's and Jay's (SSN686) ideas.

Fired it up and cooked some thighs at the beach today on Assateague Island National Seashore. Cooked enough for lunch today and some leftovers. Can't fire the thing up at the condo.

A few pics but forgot to take one of the cook. Not a big deal as they look pretty much like all the other pics of thighs. The last pic is the obligatory "wild horses of Assateague" pic. May remind you of someone you know. :whistle:

--Dave [SSBN 625(G)]

beachedpiglet.jpg

beachedpiglet2.jpg

horsesa.jpg

Comments