Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

It's not Alaska but I didn't need a coat -OT

Options
NoVA Bill
NoVA Bill Posts: 3,005
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Thought I'd share a few pics of the golf course at Shadow Ridge in Rancho Mirage/Palm Desert, CA and surrounding mts. The cell phone camera didn't do the San San Bernardino Mts or mts in Joshua Tree National Monument justice - my bad.

The mountain ranges create the Coachella Valley where Palm Springs, Palm Desert, Indian Wells, etc., are. Reportedly there is a huge aquifer under the valley explaining all the water that's available. I like this area of So CAL almost as much as the area I lived in just east of Napa Valley, i.e., Green Valley.

Last nights dinner (prime grade sirloin, asparaus with mushrooms) was cooked on a gasser that got to 600 degrees. No pics as I was too miffed trying to get one of four units lit :angry:. Don't know where I'll cook tonight but it's steak night again :woohoo: It's not pretty going cold turkey from your egg(s) :( .

IMG00150.jpg
IMG00151.jpg
IMG00152.jpg
IMG00153.jpg
IMG00154.jpg

I'll try for some more shots in the AM during my walk when the air clearer.

Comments