Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

2009 Florida Mini Eggfest Slide show.

bubba timbubba tim Posts: 3,216
edited 8:17PM in EggHead Forum
OMG, fellow Eggheads, what an drinking and eating fest this was. LC, Egret, Pat, Faith and myself, landed on Thursdays to start and set up. Friday came with a bang! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: PBM, Jupiter Jim,Fieroguy, Paul, Richard and a bunch of other Eggers that I can't remember through my Gin induced fog right now, had an food-a-eating-ton. I can't even start to tell you what all we ate. The first slide show is the meet and greet.

th_008-2.jpg

This slide show is the Mini Fest in action and it is still going. BTW, the meet and great ended at 0400 Sat morning.

th_049.jpg

Most notable pic was the Naked Egger, aka, Hungryman.

055.jpg

We are still going strong but I thought I would post these pics before I fall flat on my face. More stories and pics will be posted later by more attendess. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
SEE YOU IN FLORIDA, March 14th and 15th 2014 http://www.sunshinestateeggfest.com You must master temp, smoke, and time to achive moisture, taste, and texture! Visit www.bubbatim.com for BRISKET HELP

Comments

• EgginRNEgginRN Posts: 102
    GOOD TIMES!!! :evil:
  • "Sparky""Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    Dammit Tim,you just had to show us the naked Hungyman though,didn't ya :P :ohmy: :pinch: I'm glad that ya'll are enjoying yourself's :woohoo: B)
  • CrimsongatorCrimsongator Posts: 5,795
    So PBM cooked the bologna

hahahahahaha :woohoo:
  • bubba timbubba tim Posts: 3,216
    No, we sneaked some bolagna in his small while he was napping. He came out and opened his small and everyone ran for their lves. Richard was leading the way. :woohoo: I must admit that it was Pat, LC and myself that were the culprits behind the prank. BTW Gene, you Mike $10.00!
    SEE YOU IN FLORIDA, March 14th and 15th 2014 http://www.sunshinestateeggfest.com You must master temp, smoke, and time to achive moisture, taste, and texture! Visit www.bubbatim.com for BRISKET HELP
  • PhilsGrillPhilsGrill Posts: 2,256
    Slide shows don't work for me. :( Says Photobucket failed.
    For the laughter of that prank, I will happily give Mike $10. I just wish you had a video fo it.
    I saw them once and now it fails for me too. hhhmmm
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,600
    Dammit,when I click on em they say "the action you were trying to perform has failed"????? :( :angry:
  • Desert FillyDesert Filly Posts: 1,042
    same for me.....I guess you really don't want us to see how much fun you're having?

The Filly
  • Glad you guys are having a great time. Sounds like you all are really cutting up. :laugh:
  • bubba timbubba tim Posts: 3,216
    Don't know what happened. Works now.
  • WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
    Al..you gonna post that pic in the squad room.. :laugh:
    If they ever get ahold of it in HIllsborough County, it is all over with
    Hey,DF how is Randy?I did not know until today that he had surgery! :blush: I hope everything is O K.
    AWWWWW LAWWWWDDD!YA'LL BEEN DRANKIN & STUFF!!!! :ohmy: :ohmy: :woohoo: :whistle: :laugh: :laugh: :laughDAYUM I WISH I WAS THERE!!! B)
  • TXTrikerTXTriker Posts: 1,177
    Thanks for the pictures, Tim. Looks like everyone was enjoying themselves.

Good picture of Mike's bologna. :laugh:
  • AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    He is ok, just sore, thanks for asking. -RP
  • Thanks for sharing - looks like a good time.

Couple questions:

Why is Pat fondling Richard's bologna? :woohoo:
    Why is PBM checking out Richard's bologna? :woohoo:

Hungry Man's new moto:

fishnaked640x480.jpg
  • :woohoo: where is Anna G???
  • tjvtjv Posts: 3,716
    looks like a good time had by all. thanks for sharing. t
    www.ceramicgrillstore.com ACGP, Inc.
  • Thanks Bubba for the post

Ross
    Glad U R OK!I'm sorry I missed the fact you were havin surgery! :blush: SPEEDY RECOVERY!! ;)
  • loco_engrloco_engr Posts: 3,673
    :laugh: :laugh:

Wonder if he'll be offering these as a new line of T-shirts.
  • loco_engrloco_engr Posts: 3,673
    Looks like a good time was being had by all.

Wonder how many are calling in sick on Monday. :woohoo:
  • MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    cruel ya'll are just being cruel :evil: all afternoon I kept an ear out side to hear if I could tell when Mike opened his egg up?? :laugh: thought I might hear him all the way up here in Maine! and Hungry man better hope that his egg does not do one of those wild vent flashbacks :whistle: :evil:
  • NoVA BillNoVA Bill Posts: 3,005
    Great pics and looks like hoot.

Wondering....does the Naked Egger sing and play a guitar like the Naked Cowboy in Times Square, NYC? Just wondering.
  • AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    Mike hates bologna and wanted it banned. While he was napping they put it in his small Egg. That was a shot of him discovering it. -RP
  • Great pictures Tim. Wish we could have been there--we will be next year!
    Larry
    Aiken, SC. and
    Fancy Gap, Va.
  • I'm going to say I will let it stay here
  • I was wearing a bathing suit. They did not take a full pic. I was set up!