Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Roll call...Who is going to Denver?

AZRP
AZRP Posts: 10,116
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
The Filly and I will be there. -RP

Comments

• cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Me.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • dubah
    dubah Posts: 60
    I'll be there, as a Newbie, picking up my first, L BGE, Larry
  • AZRP
    AZRP Posts: 10,116
    Hey congratulations! Don't be afraid to ask questions and take the time to learn as much as you can. It is the best opportunity with so many great cooks all in one place cooking their specialties. -RP
  • Car Wash Mike
    Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    My parents and I will be there. Anyone wanting some Blues Hog, shoot me an e-mail.

Mike
  • loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,759
    Good Lord willing and creeks don't rise, I'm going!
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • cookn biker
    That's funny!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
  • Kathy and I will be there.Picking up our first egg.
    I hope I get to meet all of you eggheads.LOL Can't wait.
    Larkspur, CO
    Jon
  • DOW & Ku
    Albuquerque Jim

KEEP ON BUGGING THIRDYEYE!!!
  • thanks for the post, Randy

need Afterparty Rollcall, too

will post again Tuesday for final count: number determines what some of us will be cookin, so please RSVP!!

Thanks B)
  • loco_engr
    Heard a rumor you might be getting a mini? :huh:
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • cookn biker
    Looking forward to meeting you and Kathy. Nice area you live in. Love 'that side' of the highway, hahaha.
    What size you getting?
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • loco_engr
    Sure! What else would there be to do? :lol:
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
  • cookn biker
    Yup, you in for the afta party? Break that puppy in, eh?
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • cookn biker
    Hippy chick in :)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • :laugh: coming solo? staying at the Drury so we won't have to call a taxi for ya? ;)
  • :whistle: I thought you were going to be the designated driver???
  • loco_engr
    Heck ya! :woohoo: :woohoo:
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
  • cookn biker wrote:
    Looking forward to meeting you and Kathy. Nice area you live in. Love 'that side' of the highway, hahaha.
    What size you getting?
    We are getting a large..
    Hope to see you there also.We are eggcited!LOL
    Jon
  • cookn biker
    Not I, hic :)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • loco_engr
    Hey . . . that wasn't me that had to helped back to his room at OKC! :P
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
  • cookn biker
    I'm cooking with Ripnem (Adam). You'll see us!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • :( Yeah, I'm sorry Egret won't be in Denver, too :evil:
  • Car Wash Mike
    Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Gald u waited till Tuesday. LOL

Mike
  • B) Randy draws a bigger crowd!
    Will post again Tuesday with list of KNOWN attendees and final count for appetizers for ya :woohoo:
  • cookn biker
    So can I add some non egghead friends to the list? They love that food it produces. That counts, right?
    Add two. :)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • :laugh: Love of Egged food is normal, right?
    is this the new boss and his wife???
  • Popsicle
    Popsicle Posts: 523
    The Popsicles are coming, if we don’t melt before we get there.
    Willis Tx.
  • :silly: Cool! Will be great to see you 2 again!
  • Popsicle
    Popsicle Posts: 523
    Likewise on seeing you. Never egged anything at “altitude” before. Hope my shrimp doesn’t get too dizzy.
    Popsicle
    Willis Tx.
  • :laugh: don't worry -- it can't breath out of water B)