Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Tonights brisket burgers

iahawkfan16
iahawkfan16 Posts: 48
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Brisket burgers sprinkled w/ DP Cowlick w/ fresh sliced provolone, pesto, tomato, and bacon sprinkled w/ swamp venom.

Forgot to take a pick while on the egg...here is a decent picture. They were delicious. The bun looks a little odd shaped due to my odd iphone camera angle...

web.jpg?ver=12505564190001

Comments

• cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Nice! Bigger burger next time, huh?
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • The picture is really weird, the burger about fit the bun (although it doesnt appear that way). Anyways, yes, they could've been slightly bigger, but they were fresh premade patties. 10 of them, probably 6-8 oz patties, for $10 at a specialty meat/grocery market. The guy at the cheese island suggested the pesto and it was great on there.
  • loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,759
    Did you grind it yourself?
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • No, didnt grind them myself. I've read about people doing it, but i dont have a meat grinder, and I think if I bought one, my wife wouldnt be too happy. Maybe next summer.

I dont know if I will ever do regular burgers again, the brisket was so good.