Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

I'm EGGsausted!

Options
Grand Oeuf Vert
Grand Oeuf Vert Posts: 1,631
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Demo cooked for my dealer this weekend in 100+ Heat Index.
240 Burgers
60 Hot Dogs
10lbs of Wings
10 Pizzas
2 Pork loin Roasts
5 Racks of Ribs
4 T-Bones
and 2 batches of the ever popular "Hodag Cookies."

Please Eggcuse me. I'm having a couple of Down Time/Cool Down Beers then I'm going for a nap.
I'm Eggsausted.
And no. My Egg will remain silent tonight. I don't care how much she cry's at me.

My Sales...6 Eggs. 1 XL, 3 Lrg, 2 NiEGGaraFest Demos. My Dealer is EggStatic! Hope he remembers this down the road when I need a bag of Wood Chips or Lump. (I'm sure he will).

Comments

• cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    Nice job Tim!! I've been thinking of you. Glad you charmed the masses, as usual! Happy nap.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Grand Oeuf Vert
    Options
    Hey Molly,
    I forgot to tell you, I got a job! (Well, I think I do.)
    Going to Boston, MA on Tuesday to sign a contract and discuss all the other stuff.
    If I sign, (which I intend to) I start Sept 1st!
    HQ will be Boston but I'll be their Canadian Sales Manager and work from home. Unless I'm travelling, I still get to maintain my Quality of life with the EGG!
    How cool is that!
  • Ripnem
    Ripnem Posts: 5,511
    Options
    Oh he will...Great work man. Sounds like a damn marathon. Getting non-eggers in the game is a good feeling. (thumbs up)
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    Yeah!! You did mention that on a phone chat. I wish you the best with that!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Panhandle Smoker
    Options
    Thats a lot of grub for 1 day. :ohmy: Great job! :)
  • Double Bogey
    Options
    Sounds like a terrific day of cooking to me. If it was good enough to sell six eggs it must have been quite tasty.
    Congrats on getting the job--does this mean the first beer is on you at the Nieggara Fest?
    Larry
    Aiken, SC. and
    Fancy Gap, Va.
  • NoVA Bill
    NoVA Bill Posts: 3,005
    Options
    Looks like you're all trained and practiced for this week :laugh: So you just showed up and did the demo cook, gratus?

Congrats on the job, please throw one my way :)
  • WWSis
    WWSis Posts: 1,448
    Options
    Man, you are kicking EGG and takin' names! I am trying to convince two friends to buy an egg when I come to nieggarafest...
  • Grandpas Grub
    Grandpas Grub Posts: 14,226
    Options

No better sales person than someone who loves what they are selling. Congratulations on the cooking and results.

GG
  • loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,765
    Options
    Congrats on a very busy day, indeed!

Hope the people that purchased eggs know of the great resources available here on the forum.
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • Desert Oasis Woman
    Options
    :P Tim, hope you got to at least taste some of that high-powered cookin you did! Sounds like Little Chef at the Florida Eggfest--a real cookin machine :woohoo:
    He should gift you a mini :evil:
    you must be a very nice person all around ;)
  • OttawaEgg
    OttawaEgg Posts: 283
    Options
    Nice work Tim !!!!

Two questions:

Hot dogs? I haven't bothered yet - can they really taste better??

Also, whats a hodag cookie?

PS: Congrats on the new job too!