Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Question re: Cover options for BGE w/ table

hutchyboneshutchybones Posts: 44
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I just finished a new table/cabinet for my first (large) Egg. I'm in need of a cover for the whole thing. I know BGE makes a cover for the large in their long table, but my cabinet is just a little deeper than theirs. Mine measures 28 1/2" deep and 54" long. Does anyone know the dimensions of the BGE cover, or have any other suggestions? (I'll post some pics when I clean up the surrounding "landscape" a bit)
·

Comments

• Dave ShadyDave Shady Posts: 247
    Its made to fit their table to the dimensions exactly. I made mine to wide and had to trim down and radius the corners cause she didnt fit... Good now

If your larger than the BGE table by much its not gona fit.
    ·
  • PhilsGrillPhilsGrill Posts: 2,256
    Walmart... 70" cover ... $25 bucks. Waterproof even.
    ·
  • That's kinda what I expected. I'll probably end up going with a patio furniture cover. I like the venting idea in BGE covers so maybe I can recruit someone with a little sewing know-how to vent it! Thanks for the reply.
    ·
  • Good ol' Sam! He's got it all!
    ·
  • thebtlsthebtls Posts: 2,300
    Lawn Furniture covers come in all sizes, if you google that you will find about four dozen websites that sell covers of all types and sizes. I found my cover for my table at Lowes personally. It was designed for a couch.
    Visit my blog, dedicated to my Big Green Egg Recipies at http://www.bigtsbge.blogspot.com
    You can also follow my posts on FaceBook under the name
    Keep On Eggin' or the link http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Keep-On-Eggin/198049930216241
    ·