Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Man vs Beast! WAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRR!!!

thegrillster
thegrillster Posts: 348
edited November -1 in Off Topic
Man vs Beast

Door left open!

Coon in the house!

Coon in the house!

Call to action!

WAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

Weapon of choice?

THE BROOM!!

The winner is? MAN!!!!!!

aaah!

SSSSSSSuuuuuuuckCESS!!!

Comments

• Ripnem
    Ripnem Posts: 5,511
    I wouldn't think to use a broom. Then again I can fix most things that would have been riddled with holes. :laugh:

Glad that no kids or pets were harmed.

Nice work ;)

Kinda make me think about a 7mm bullet that came through my house. A 16 yr old was home on suspension and thought it would be a good time to try his dads new rifle. He shot through a window at (and through) a street sign...then a leaf on the neighbors tree...then my Sat. dish...Then through the 2 studs at a windows edge...then over my sons bed (12" high)...then into the wall and through another stud and fell into the stud bay. My lazer pointer and I told the cops what happened :)

So the broom sounds like a good choice.
  • Bordello
    Bordello Posts: 5,926
    Heck, I use bug spray to stun the scorpions then broom em into a dust pan for a mad dash to the toilet and a quick flush.

Waiting to get stung on the butt one day, oh that would be terrible. :angry: That's why I do two fluhes. :lol:

Cheers,
    Bordello
    Scorpion hunter when not Hooker hunting. :woohoo:
  • I think I prefer to deal with the coons!