Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Are you happy it’s finally National BBQ Month? While we like to BBQ year round, May is our favorite because the whole country is celebrating delicious food. If you’re new to cooking BBQ on your EGG, check out our Smoking Basics Publication...if not, proceed to some of our favorite recipes! We love Dr. BBQ’s Coffee Rubbed Brisket, Famous Dave’s Sticky Ribs and Virginia Willis’ Pulled Pork. Pair with this cheesy favorite for a winning way to start off May!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

PING: Grandpa\'s Grup

GeoduckGeoduck Posts: 76
edited 1:34PM in EggHead Forum
In this post from yesterday...

http://www.eggheadforum.com/index.php?option=com_simpleboard&func=view&id=703906&catid=1

you posted a picture of a chicken with a couple ears of corn. What is all that metal sticking out of the chicken??
·

Comments

• "Sparky""Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    That particular chicken was run over by a car,and it was in traction :P :laugh:
    ·
  • Grandpas GrubGrandpas Grub Posts: 14,226

:woohoo: Very funny, road kill and the studs from the snow tires... :laugh:

GG
    ·
  • Grandpas GrubGrandpas Grub Posts: 14,226

Those are some items thirdeye is working on. He sent me some of the 'Plugs' to test out.

When cooking and testing the food temperature there is usually a lot of 'juice' running out of the thermometer probe holes. The Plugs do just that, plug the probe hole to prevent the loss of juice.

The Plugs work extremely well in the chicken cook and the brats I did the other night. I think it will take a little promoting but for me they are a great idea and work well.

If you have further questions let me know or even email or ping thrideye.

GG
    ·
  • GeoduckGeoduck Posts: 76
    THANX! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
    ·