Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Smokey's Egg and Biscuit Breakfast Sandwiches

QBabe
QBabe Posts: 2,275
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Smokey did some YUMMY egg sandwiches at Eggtoberfest recently and this morning I decided to give them a try at home...I've got to tell you, these were so easy and sooooo good! They're gonna be a great addition to our camping menu, too.[p]Sorry, I didn't get any pictures...just dug right in and by the time I EVEN thought about pics, they were off the cooker half gone![p]Thanks a BUNCH Damon...an "egg"cellent breakfast idea![p]Tonia
:~)[p]

Comments

• Smokey
    Smokey Posts: 2,468
    QBabe,[p]Thanks for the gracious compliment! If all of the things I cooked that day, I think that was the best! It was a crowd pleaser (a lot of WOW factor) and VERY easy to do! I'm sure you improved on my ideas![p]Best to you and Larry![p]Smokey
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,887
    Smokey,
    care to share that recipe? P L E A S E ! ! !

Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • Smokey,this is the BAD part of Eggtoberfest; all the great stuff we did NOT get to see! What was it?

• Smokey
    Smokey Posts: 2,468
    RRP,[p]Not much of a recipe! [p]Biscuits
    I made Pillsbury biscuits (store bought for ease at the event, but your own dough is better). Cooked on a pizza screen (pizza stone is fine too) at 450-500 degrees for 7-12 minutes.[p]Eggs
    I used Eggbeaters (for simplicity). I sprayed disposable (aluminum) muffin tins with Pam, then added some of the egg. I topped with cheese (green onions, peppers, tomatoes, bacon bits or anything else is great). I cooked for maybe 10 minutes at 450-500 degrees. The eggs will rise and fluff up alot![p]Serve together![p]I started by wanting to try Eggs Benedict. This turned out great too!

• Smokey, That sounds really good ! I'll bet it would also be terrific with english muffins (toasted) too...
  • Wise One
    Wise One Posts: 2,645
    HighMedLow, or put together with some of Brad Davidson's Naan.