Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Hannity tonight

Misippi Egger
Misippi Egger Posts: 5,095
edited November -1 in Off Topic
9 pm Eastern / 8 central

Hannity is going to air a documentary on the life of Obama tonight.

I don't know what to expect, but will be watching it. We really need to understand where "he is coming from".

Comments

• Misippi Egger
    Misippi Egger Posts: 5,095
    Sorry. The above was NOT on Hannity tonight. :blush: But the interview with Imus about the 'Ranch" was good!

Teach me to trust an email (even though from a VERY reliable friend). :ohmy:
  • Grandpas Grub
    Grandpas Grub Posts: 14,226

I saw the clip with Imus and his wife, sure gave me a different impression of him. It was pretty interesting and would be "fun" to have the money to do something like the ranch. I sure would like to see more reporting from everyone on some of the very good things people are doing.

Hannity, I would think would post a negative bias on Obama.

GG
  • bitslammer
    bitslammer Posts: 818
    Grandpas Grub wrote:

I saw the clip with Imus and his wife, sure gave me a different impression of him. It was pretty interesting and would be "fun" to have the money to do something like the ranch. I sure would like to see more reporting from everyone on some of the very good things people are doing.

Hannity, I would think would post a negative bias on Obama.

GG

LOL. My thoughts exactly. If people trust the likes of Hannity, Limbaugh, Beck, etc., for truth they might as well just watch John Stewart or Colbert, about as accurate and truthful but way more entertaining.

It's gotten so that I try and read international sources of news when I want to be bothered with it. Those sources too can be very slanted but there are a few decent ones still out there. PBS is still pretty fair but even they've had a few pieces that seemed to be to be more commentary than reporting.
  • Grandpas Grub
    Grandpas Grub Posts: 14,226

I didn't say Hannity was untruthful or necessarily wrong, I said he would have a negative slant.

GG
  • Kokeman
    Kokeman Posts: 822
    Maybe the slant will bring him down a little off the pedestal the rest of the media has him on.