Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Modified compact table part 2.

Options
chrono
chrono Posts: 177
edited November -1 in EGG Table Forum
Well I would have been done last night if I didn't break that last clinch stud. Oh well, replacement will be here Friday. Here is a better pic I used with my digi camera instead of the cell. Hopefully, ribs this weekend baby !!

3792739409_b2861a36a6.jpg

Comments

• Maynard
    Maynard Posts: 55
    Options
    Looks great. The thing I like about the compact sized table is that it is more portable and does not take up a lot of space.... good for those with a smaller patio.

Ribs were the first thing I cooked on my egg.... will never forget them.
  • Serial Griller
    Options
    Simplicity is good! I like that size table.I might have to do something similar!
    Thanks for sharing!
    SmokinJack
  • loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,765
    Options
    Dam nice looking setup ya gots there! CONGRATS!
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • chrono
    chrono Posts: 177
    Options
    Thanks guys! I did manage to get the clincher stud on Friday. Fixed the egg Saturday and it's all ready to go. I had to do some landscaping this weekend which nixed the bbq but I bought some nice pork ribs tonight at our local grocer for 1.49 lb. They are giving this stuff away! First smoke on Tuesday.