Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

good use for old porch decking.....

johnrezz
johnrezz Posts: 120
edited November -1 in EGG Table Forum
My neighbor replaced his porch with Trex so I took his "junk wood" and turned it into this in about 3 hours.....
IMG_egg4.jpg

J

Comments

• Cpt'n Cook
    Cpt'n Cook Posts: 1,917
    Nice job, you certainly are faster than me. I like the curved pieces in the front. A few bottle openers and your good to go :lol:
  • lowercasebill
    lowercasebill Posts: 5,218
    you needthe bge feet with that set up .. thin tile over wood... looks great and 3 hours? tht would have taken me weekend at least impressive !
  • loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,759
    Daaa'ammm that is a great looking table and in 3 hrs!
    Woulda taken me a couple of weeks! :laugh: :(

See FlaPoolman's post about the BGE feet or no feet and you'll understand bill's post.

Now git to cooking and posting pic's!
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • Clay Q
    Clay Q Posts: 4,486
    Sweet. Nice work in your design with the arch. Beauty is in the details. ;)
  • johnrezz
    johnrezz Posts: 120
    to be fair, I am a cabinet maker and have the shop to do it in... I was going for the Asian flair to celebrate the eggs origin..... there is steel in between the tile and the stand after a year still not even a burn mark.....
  • EgginRN
    EgginRN Posts: 102
    Nice work, I like the arch.