Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Reno/Hot jAugust Nights

Bordello
Bordello Posts: 5,926
edited November -1 in Off Topic
HotAugustNightsAugust7th09001.jpg

HotAugustNightsAugust7th09002.jpg

HotAugustNightsAugust7th09003.jpg

HotAugustNightsAugust7th09004.jpg

HotAugustNightsAugust7th09008.jpg

HotAugustNightsAugust7th09009.jpg

HotAugustNightsAugust7th09010.jpg

HotAugustNightsAugust7th09011.jpg

HotAugustNightsAugust7th09012.jpg

HotAugustNightsAugust7th09013.jpg

HotAugustNightsAugust7th09014.jpg

HotAugustNightsAugust7th09015.jpg

HotAugustNightsAugust7th09016.jpg

HotAugustNightsAugust7th09017.jpg

HotAugustNightsAugust7th09018.jpg

More to come,
Cheers,
Bordello

Comments

• Mainegg
    Mainegg Posts: 7,787
    ooohhhh goose bumps!! I really do love the old cars and trucks. I love the shot of the Cobra you have :)
    Here is our baby :) Neil built it from the ground up 6 years ago, it took him 4 years to do. time and money do not go hand in hand :angry: the color, blaze orange, is in the gel coat, no paint :)if it gets a scratch we just wet sand to buff it out :)
    CB1.jpg
    CB2.jpg
    CB3.jpg
    it has a 351 Windsor that has been bored and stroked just a little :whistle: and a 9 inch rear end with fat rear tires what grip quite nicely LOL :evil: Neil just loves it.
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Julie, I do too!! Love love them! Some guy jus came to town about 6 months ago and filled a big a** wherehouse with all kinds of muscle cars and trucks. I gotta take some time to go over there and see what he is all about.
    Neil did a fantasic job on that beauty!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Bordello
    Bordello Posts: 5,926
    Very,Very nice. Darn, I had a nice Cobra but the shot was blurred so I deleted it. I have to work on the way I hold the camera as my one finger blocks the auto focus eye. :(

Tell Neil, nice work and the same to you my dear.

More pictures soon I hope.

Regards,
    Bordello
  • Cpt'n Cook
    Cpt'n Cook Posts: 1,917
    That looks like a 1957 Porche 1600 Speedster to me, what a car. I bought a '56 in the mid sixties for $200. Not in quit that good shape though, Fixed the transaxle and did some body work and drove it back and forth to school for a couple of years. Couldn't afford to get the floor fixed and needed the storage space and ended up selling it for $800. Wish I still had it :(