Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, see our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

I need a picture

drbbqdrbbq Posts: 1,152
edited 10:09PM in EggHead Forum
Some of you know that I am writing an article about Eggtoberfest for The National Barbecue News and I have some good pics but I need one more. I need a wide view with lots of eggs showing. It's a black and white newspaper format so the more obvious the eggs the better. [p]Post it here or send it to me.[p]I will let you all know when it's out. Hopefully it will be online.[p]TIA
Ray Lampe Dr. BBQ

Comments

• EarlEarl Posts: 468
    DSCF0022.JPG
    <p />drbbq,
    Hi Ray:[p]I don't have any pics of the eggs but i do have one or two shots from the Sat night at the hotel after Eggtoberfest. Here is one that i think shows that the fun did not end until well into Sat night.

• drbbq,
    Feel free to use this, I've converted it to grayscale. Regards.[p]1eggfest2003.jpg[p][p]

• drbbqdrbbq Posts: 1,152
    Fairalbion,[p]Perfect!! Thank you very much.
    [/b]
    Ray Lampe Dr. BBQ
  • Fairalbion,WOW! How many EGGS can you count in this picture?