Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

1st Annual Gulf Coast EggFest

bobbybbobbyb Posts: 1,349
edited 12:13PM in EggHead Forum
The Green Egg Club of Gulfport Mississippi, in conjunction with Grate Grills and More will host the 1st annual Gulf Coast EggFest on April 23-24, 2010;.
There are still a lot of things to be hammered out, but I wanted to get the date out there. I know we are competing with the Texas EggFest, but we wanted it in the Spring and dates are tight.

It will be held at the Gulfport Dragway , which has many acres of grassy areas and a large pavilion, bathroom facilities, close to I-10, and motels.

The Meet & greet will be at Grate Grills and More , our local BGE retailer and active member in our club.

We hope to have a web site up and running soon, and we will keep you posted on the details.

If there are any questions, please feel free to contact me.

• Woohooo :woohoo: One really Close by, I will be at this one. :)
  • bobbybbobbyb Posts: 1,349
    We'll be glad to meet you and ensure you have a good time. I figured out the errors in my html if you want an easier path to the links.
  • AnnaGAnnaG Posts: 1,104
    This is great news! I will certainly do my best to be there... :)
  • DHallDHall Posts: 180
    Glad to hear there is finally an eggfest in Mississippi. Maybe I can make it the second go round but that weekend is talladega. Hope things go well and maybe big enough that we can get a second fest in the Jackson area one day.
  • egger66egger66 Posts: 385
    Sounds like fun!! Keep us updated.
    Great Anna. We look forward to meeting you!
    so many things to compete against. Sorry you can't make it.
    will do.
  • Grates Grills and More is where I purchased my BGE two years ago. I will definitely be there.
  • Shoot! I kinda wanted to come to the Mississippi Eggfest. I suspect more than a few Louisiana Eggheads will be there too. Kinda anxious to meet all you folks.

But Texas comes first.

Good 'festing to y'all.

Spring "We Need More Weekends In The Year" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA
    Looking forward to meeting you!
    Thanks Leroy. It would be good to see you and Judy again. I understand the loyalty thing. I was worried about messin' with Texas. I hope to make it to a Texas fest one of these years.
  • Misippi EggerMisippi Egger Posts: 5,095

Just added t to my calendar so I can be sure and get off the weekend.

Let us know how many egg will be available for cooking as i would love to be a "cooker".

Good deal Clark. We will hopefully have all that info on our web page. Looking forward to meeting you.
  • deepsouthdeepsouth Posts: 1,788
    i'd love to be involved in this in any way necessary.

i know i'm hit and miss on the board, but i do get my private messages.

please let me know what i can do.
    Good to hear from you Jason. Consider coming to the monthly meeting on the 11th at my house. We'll put you to work!
    bobbyb wrote:
    Good to hear from you Jason. Consider coming to the monthly meeting on the 11th at my house. We'll put you to work!

that would be next tuesday, right? i don't think i have anything going on.

can you email me the details (time, location, etc.)?
    bob.... incoming....

i sent you an email.
    I didn't get your email, but sent you one with the details. Any questions, give me a call.
    bobbyb wrote:
    I didn't get your email, but sent you one with the details. Any questions, give me a call.

i sent you a reply to your email. let me know if you don't get it soon.

• eggfaneggfan Posts: 73
    I am ready. I am excited to have a eggfest close by.
    meeting tonight bump.