Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Brrrrrrrunch!!!

Options
Ripnem
Ripnem Posts: 5,511
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Wanted to break in a new skillet. Had some leftover spuds and BBB canadian style...Sunny side up. Perfect for this 60 degree sunny morning.

5b2b0fb8.jpg

0949a77f.jpg

I'm stuffed :sick:

Comments

• NoVA Bill
    NoVA Bill Posts: 3,005
    Options
    Nice, my kind of breakfast anytime of day. Can't beat BBB butt or loin.
  • Grandpas Grub
    Grandpas Grub Posts: 14,226
    Options

That is a pretty site.

GG
  • Gator Bait
    Gator Bait Posts: 5,244
    Options

Good morning Adam,

Great looking breakfast! I'd be happy just to see the temperature below 80º but that ain't happening any time soon.

Have a great day,

Gator

• Ripnem
    Options
    I did flip the ac on for a halfa day, just to be sure it's working. A buddy up north (couple miles from "No Yolks") almost put his heat on 2 weeks back. He was complaining about his 53* internal house temp. :laugh:

Whata baby

I'm not sure if I would hold up to that southern heat. On the flip side, I wonder how many would want to Tango with our January temps this year. 6.4* avg I think :ohmy:
  • Sun Devil Brett
    Options
    Breakfast looks great and 60 sounds nice. B)
  • Hoss
    Hoss Posts: 14,600
    Options
  • BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    Options
    looks great adam i may cook breafast on the egg tomorrow. although i am going to make the sausage cheese roll though ;) i have yet to make any eggs like yours i have scrambled some tho but i love them over easy B)

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,765
    Options
    Nothing like a meal cooked in a cast iron skillet
    outdoors!
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • Panhandle Smoker
    Options
    Looks tasty. Still got to try the BBB. :)
  • Gator Bait
    Gator Bait Posts: 5,244
    Options

LOL, There's no way I could survive the winters up there. I get as far north as St. Pete in the winter and I get cold! I've been down here since the fall of 1983 and have gotten so acclimated to the heat that my thermostat during the day is often set at 88º. We had a power failure about dinner time last night and with out the AC it gets very uncomfortable very fast! If it lasted long enough I would have gone out to the car with a book to read, at least there would be AC and light to read by out there. My electric bill in the summer is like your heating bill in the winter, you don't have much choice but to pay it.

Gator

• Ripnem
    Options
    Set at 88* :huh: I've seen mine at 86* only cause I was pushing my wood stove HARD. Actually opened the windows that night to stop from sweating.
  • Aunt Crazy
    Aunt Crazy Posts: 378
    Options
    60 degrees? Are you kidding me? It was 80 degrees and 100% humidity here this am :angry: . Wish we had been having breakfast with you guys! :silly: