Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

BGE Purchase

SouthernManSouthernMan Posts: 15
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Someone recently (like in the last two months) posted the web site for an outfit that has free shipping on a BGE ... and a decent price as I recall. Well, kids, I got my bonus pay and am ready to egg! If anyone remembers (or knows) the address, please let me know. Thanx.
·

Comments

• SouthernMan,
    if I recall, it was a good price BUT I don't think you got the nest or side tables with it. How southern are you?
    If your at the right south I can hook you up with a BGE at a good price with all the accesories.

·
  • Wil,
    North Carolina Southern living in the RTP area. Let me know if that is helpful. Gotta' get an egg soon. Too many ribs to cook, so little time! Thanks for the help.

·
  • SouthernMan,
    sorry but I thought I could help, I'm in the lower southern....LOL
    Louisiana

·
  • GrillMeisterGrillMeister Posts: 1,611
    SouthernMan,[p]I think that may have been me. Here's the link again. I have purchased from them and Kevin takes care of his customers. Free shipping on eggs.[p]Cheers,[p]Ed

[ul][li]Hearthside Distributors[/ul]
    ·
  • Wil, I know someone on the Mississippi coast looking for a good dael. Go to my profile and get my e-mail address.

·
  • Wise OneWise One Posts: 2,645
    SouthernMan, it's worth the drive from RTP to Atlanta for EGGtoberfest. Then you can just take a demo EGG home. At $500+change it's an opportunity.

·
  • ShelbyShelby Posts: 803
    SouthernMan,
    I'd suggest looking for a local dealer. It might be a few bucks more but the service is worth it. When I bought mine, the dealer fully assembled it, which to me, was worth a bit extra. I'm sure there is a dealer close to you.

·
  • JDOTRJDOTR Posts: 85
    SouthernMan,
    Barbeque's Galore in Crossroads Plaza has 'em for < 600 but they dont include the thermometer or daisey wheel for that price.
    Good Luck
    JDOTR

·