Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Got LUMP!!!

SoonerChrisSoonerChris Posts: 302
edited 3:18AM in EggHead Forum
KylieandKennedi3.jpg
KylieandKennedi4.jpg

Comments

• Nice haul!!!

I am thinking about stocking up.

Wal-Mart had Royal Oak (American0 at a good price.
  • WWSisWWSis Posts: 1,448
    Nice! How was the front-end control on the way home? hehe. We are going to be ordering a bunch of Wicked ourselves, so we are stocked up for winter...
  • loco_engrloco_engr Posts: 3,673
    Think you'll make it to Labor Day? :lol:
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Your lucky. Can't find that around here. Nice score!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • RipnemRipnem Posts: 5,511
    http://www.wickedgoodcharcoal.com/colorado.htm

LEHRER FIREPLACE & PATIO
    2085 S. Holly Street (at Evans)
    Denver, CO 80224

;)
  • That is a beautiful picture!!! How many bags. If you don't mind me asking what did it cost you per bag.
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Thanks Adam!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • RipnemRipnem Posts: 5,511
    Just found some for me too :)
  • SoonerChrisSoonerChris Posts: 302
    lilaccityhearth wrote:
    That is a beautiful picture!!! How many bags. If you don't mind me asking what did it cost you per bag.

30 bags, although only 10 are for me. 20 are headed south to Dallas on Friday for tjv and Photo Egg. We did an Oklahoma group buy and paid $15.89 per bag. We did have to buy a pallet of 60 bags though.