Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It feels as though we’ve waited forever for college football to start, and finally the wait is over! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are sure to become fan favorites. As an added bonus, the day before Labor Day is National Bacon Day and we don’t know about you, but we like putting bacon on anything and everything, so we’ll definitely be celebrating that. It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

New Oklahoma Egger

EggcentricEggcentric Posts: 17
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Howdy Folks! [p]Got my first Egg day before yesterday. Already done some pork chop "ribeyes". Juiciest I have ever had. Any Eggers in Edmond, Oklahoma???? [p]Eggcentric

Comments

• Eggcentric,[p]not in edmond, but just up I-44 in miami, ok!! nice to hear from a fellow okie.[p]PH
    Wobbly Pops to ya, Chris
  • Parrothead,
    yeah, mighty familiar with that neck o the woods, spent some time in nw ark, and old job boss was H.Q.'d in Jay. My old job was over in Stilwell. Hey, having fun with the egg, sure lot more to come. Any bbq contests we can go to locally??? I'm new to OK.[p]James Daniel
    Edmond

• Eggcentric,[p]first, let me welcome you to the great state of OK! my wife and i have been here for almost 8 years now. we love it here. being from the atlanta area, it is hard to imagine a nicer place, but oklahoma is a close second! to answer your question regarding contests, i don't know of any. the chamber of commerce just held their annual chili cookoff here about three weeks ago. as of this year they did away with the bbq division. so, to me it just lost all of its luster. [p]if you hear of any please drop me a line!![p]cheers![p]chris