Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

AZRP's getting older

Spring HenSpring Hen Posts: 1,494
edited 9:34AM in EggHead Forum
Hey....a little chickadee told me that today is Randy's birthday. The flock at the Chicken Ranch want to wish you the happiest of birthdays ever!!! We love you and hope you enjoy many, many more.
Judy, Leroy and "the girls"

Comments

• TXTrikerTXTriker Posts: 1,177
    Happy Birthday Randy. How did you spend it?
  • AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    Fixing a ceiling fan, but I'm making pizzas later on. -RP
  • TXTrikerTXTriker Posts: 1,177
    Pizzas sounds like more fun. Is anyone putting candles on your pizza? :laugh:
  • MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    LOL working your way through the honey do list will keep you young! happy b-day :kiss:
  • PopsiclePopsicle Posts: 517
    Happy Birthday Randy. Just might see yall in Colorado.
    The Popsicles
    Willis Tx.
  • AZ TravelerAZ Traveler Posts: 664
    Happy Birthday Randy. May you have many many more.
    From the north land, John
    Thanks Judy, want to hear all about your trip. -RP
  • Happy Birthday Randy, long time no talk, hope all has been well. Enjoy the Birthday Pizzas. B)
  • fieroguyfieroguy Posts: 777
    Have a happy one, Randy... Getting older probably beats the alternative.
  • BENTEBENTE Posts: 8,337
    randy i hope you have a very happy birthday and many more ahead :)

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,670
    Happy Birthday Randy and best wishes for many more.
    Just make sure Kim calls the fire department before you torch that cake :whistle: :P
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Randy, Happy, happy birthday to you!!!
    See you soon.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Happy birthday, Randy!
  • Susan EgglaineSusan Egglaine Posts: 2,430
    Have a great birthday. It is your birthday you can have SAUSAGE & MEATSSSSSS on your pizza!
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,408
    Randy,

Have a great one bud!

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Happy Birthday!!! Many more to ya. :)
    And I did. -RP
  • WanabeWanabe Posts: 355
    Claudia and I wish you a very Happy Birthday Randy. Hope to see you this fall.

Danny
  • Misippi EggerMisippi Egger Posts: 5,095
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RANDY ! I hope you had a good day.