Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

forum page too large

Options
deltadawn
deltadawn Posts: 94
edited November -1 in Forum Feedback
I just logged into the forum and found the webpage extremely large and needed to arrow to the right to see the forum. Member log on list way to left with about 2 blank pages in the middle and the forum way to the right. It shows this error:

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Unable to save result set in /home/bge/public_html/includes/database.php on line 180

Notice: Got error 134 from storage engine; query=SELECT count(session_id) FROM mos_session WHERE guest=1 AND userid=0, trace= /home/bge/public_html/includes/database.php:300 /home/bge/public_html/modules/mod_whosonline_ext.php:66 /home/bge/public_html/includes/frontend.html.php:197 /home/bge/public_html/includes/frontend.php:135 /home/bge/public_html/templates/mh_pixel/index.php:234 /home/bge/public_html/index.php:230 in /home/bge/public_html/includes/database.php on line 195

Can you assist me or is it a problem with the site?
Thanks, Dawn

Comments

• Weekend Warrior
    Weekend Warrior Posts: 1,702
    Options
    It's happening to me too and it's a problem with the site that the moderators will have to fix. It's happened before. In the meantime, go to the top toolbar and select "Hide left". You won't be able to see who's logged in, but you'll be able to view the forum.
    Mark
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,767
    Options
    its only happening to me on your post :blink:
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • stike
    stike Posts: 15,597
    Options
    fidel and I were seeing how far right we could push the forum yesterday. almost had the banners off the page....

i was alternately hoping/fearing that was the problem.
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,767
    Options
    her post and profile are large on my screen, nobody elses. page two is large as you know. :laugh:
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it