Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Frozen does Berns Steakhouse; Tampa

Frozen Chosen
Frozen Chosen Posts: 131
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I accompanied my wife on a business trip to Tampa this week; a kept man. Golfed like crazy, and went to the famed Berns Steakhouse. Very nice people and an atmosphere I would describe as Caesar's Palace meets cathouse. The 14 oz ribeye dinners had me wishing I had 2 things; steaks cooked on the Egg, and my $230 back. The meat here is aged to perfection, but they would put out a much improved product if the chefs had a bank of BGE's in the kitchen. The desert rooms upstairs of the main floor (still sounds like I'm describing a cathouse) hooked me into a re-visit next time around.

Comments

• Spin
    Spin Posts: 1,375
    Frozen Chosen,[p]We had the opportunity to visit Berns this past February and I agree with you. We will return for the deserts.[p]It is nice to learn that you can cook a meal as well (or better) than what can be had for a much higher price.[p]Spin