Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Video attempt

Options
Rooster K
Rooster K Posts: 416
edited November -1 in Off Topic

Comments

• Panhandle Smoker
    Options
    That is a pretty neat rig. I had a vintage Airstream I sold a few years back just because it was just such a monstrosity and very heavy. Something like that would be nice and probably a breeze to pull. Only draw back that I see is no head and no shower.
  • Rooster K
    Options
    You can now get one with a head. No shower. The bathroom takes away some of the storage. The weight is 1600 lb. you don't even feel it behind our F-150.
  • Panhandle Smoker
    Options
    It looks like the old vintage tear drop is back. Much easier for todays small engine vehicles to pull. My Tahoe would pull the Airstream but not like a Big 454 Suburban or truck would.
  • Gator Bait
    Gator Bait Posts: 5,244
    Options

Kool video and trailer Rooster, What is the trailer? I could probably tow it with my 1993 Honda Civic on a calm day going down hill. The Civic is 2400 pounds. :laugh:

Gator
  • Rooster K
    Options
    The trailer is called a T@B. Owners are almost as nuts about them as we are with our eggs. I plan on getting a small to take with us and maybee I can get a T@B convention/Eggfest combo going! B)
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,888
    Options
    cool, Seth - after my parents retired they bought a compact unit like that called a Scamper and they put humpteen thousand miles over 8 years criss-crossing the US. The tow vehicle - just a simple Chevy 6 banger sedan!
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.