Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Adj. Rig.

Options
Mulligan Stu
Mulligan Stu Posts: 18
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Just got my adj. Rig this weekend plus other goodies :) (To bad I was campping all weekend),Can't wait to use it.
Everything looks great, Thanks Tom.

Comments

• Grillin Guy
    Grillin Guy Posts: 302
    Options
    I don't know how I ever got along without my Adjustable Rig. It's a great addition.
  • Big'un
    Big'un Posts: 5,909
    Options
    The adjustable rig should come standard on the eggs! It adds so much versatility to your cooking. You are gonna love it!
  • Mainegg
    Mainegg Posts: 7,787
    Options
    I agree with Todd and Terry I am thrilled with the adj rig. I really want to bring the large home from work now LOL
  • Egmont Key
    Egmont Key Posts: 69
    Options
    Got one a couple weeks ago great product. Makes life easier.
  • Jersey Doug
    Jersey Doug Posts: 460
    Options
    I can't remember the last time I did a cook on the Large that didn't involve either the grid on top of the Adjustable Rig or down close to the lump on the Spider.
  • Misippi Egger
    Misippi Egger Posts: 5,095
    Options
    Use mine on almost every cook.

Now that I am unable to use my large for a while (due to my bicycle accident-can't lift the dome), I have been using the small egg. I wish there was an adjustable rig made for it also. I need to order the small Woo2 to at least get the grid up to the dome rim level!
  • Aunt Crazy
    Aunt Crazy Posts: 378
    Options
    Well--now I am really glad I ordered mine this weekend...cannot wait until it gets here. If I learn to love egging any more, my husband may make me sleep with it! :laugh:
  • Jersey Doug
    Jersey Doug Posts: 460
    Options
    Misippi Egger wrote:
    Use mine on almost every cook. -- Now that I am unable to use my large for a while (due to my bicycle accident-can't lift the dome), I have been using the small egg. I wish there was an adjustable rig made for it also. I need to order the small Woo2 to at least get the grid up to the dome rim level!
    Another good choice for the Small is a set of GrateMates. The low GM extenders put the grid just below the felt line. The tall extenders put it well up into the dome. And with a pot lid or an 8-1/2" pizza stone for a heat deflector on the GM ring lots of indirect setups are possible too. It's a very versatile system.
  • Misippi Egger
    Options
    Stacy,

I use mine on most cooks. in fact it is heating up as I type for a drumstick cook.
  • Misippi Egger
    Options
    Thanks, Doug.

I had forgotten about the Grate Mates. I will look those over again tonight.