Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

First CyberQ cook

JackGTJackGT Posts: 64
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I grabbed a 6.5 lb butt at the grocery store for my first try with the CyberQ II. The only tricky part was mounting the flat fan mount in the curved lower draft door, but a little coaxing with a screwdriver was all it needed. Otherwise it was a breeze! It was already set to 275 pit and 185 meat, so I just left it at that, got the egg up to about 300, and let 'er rip. And went to bed. :)

I made a couple of fuel management mistakes, so I almost ran out of lump before it was done, but it cooked in about 10 hrs. It's resting in a cooler now. I'm going to try some baby backs this afternoon. So far I'm impressed, the computer interface is really cool!

Comments