Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Chorizo Mini Fatties

Options
ArvadaMan
ArvadaMan Posts: 260
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I have been meaning to try a chorizo recipe in a book I have for some time. I finally had the time and decided to make them into fatties and cook them up before I do fajitas later for dinner. I had some 85/15 ground turkey laying around in the fridge so it was the victim. I am planning to use the chorizo as part of stuffed bell peppers later in the week.

I can't wait to see how it comes out.

Comments

• cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    I'm interested to know also. If it's a go with you I want the recipe, ok.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • ArvadaMan
    Options
    I will keep you posted. They are on the grill now. I have never made chorizo myself before.
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    Did it call for alot of heat via spice? Or not to much?
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • ArvadaMan
    Options
    More spice than heat. Chili powder, paprika, garlic powder, onion, cumin and vinegar.