Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Eggtoberfest

Options
newegg
newegg Posts: 78
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Can you buy more than one item. Interested in getting a Mini and Small (possibly). Just didn't know if there is a limit on what you can pre-order? Thanks :laugh:

Comments

• WessB
    WessB Posts: 6,937
    Options
    You can get as many as you can pay for...and haul away of course.. :)
  • Ex-Gasman
    Ex-Gasman Posts: 287
    Options
    My email from BGE with order form states- only one egg package per registered guest...
  • llrickman
    llrickman Posts: 654
    Options
    i guess you could take your spouse/significant other as a registered guest and they could purchase one also
    2 LBGE
    Digi Q
    green Thermapen
    AR

Albuquerque, NM
  • WessB
    Options
    I have never bought a package in Atlanta..as flying wouldn't makae it practical..but that is the first I have heard of this..it also may be something new..but if thats what BGE said..then it must be fact..as mentioned register your spouse or friend and you should be fine...
  • Ex-Gasman
    Ex-Gasman Posts: 287
    Options
    I was hoping to only get the egg, but they are making it a package deal, with nest and a bunch of other goodies. So its not really a great deal to me since I was going to put it in a table.
  • WessB
    Options
    Still a great deal...come back on the forum or E bay or cragslist and sell the nest after the fact...you will absolutely not get a better price on an Egg with a warranty than at a fest...BGE goes to great lenghts to make Eggtoberfest a wonderful time..and they have to make the packages attractive to all..and once you see it you will understand how much work it is for them..to custom tailor egg packages would not be possible...there have been people waiting in line until after 9 PM to pick up their package...trust me if you've never been to Eggtoberfest...you can't imagine the emourmity of it..