Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost Halloween and if you’re cooking on your EGG, you may end up with more people knocking on your door asking for pork chops than candy! In case you’re willing to share and want to please a crowd, we recommend warm Margherita Pizza, FGL’s Lemon Pepper Wings or our favorite, S’mores in a Cone!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here Fall is upon us, and it's a great time for getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Down to my last two bottles of GREEN HEAT

Midnight SmokerMidnight Smoker Posts: 273
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I'm sure some of the old regime of forum members are familiar with this product! I bought 4 cases of it at Wally World 3 years ago when they were closing it out. I think it was $1.00 a bottle, as compared to $4.00/bottle normally. My wife almost killed me when I can home with 4 cases of the stuff! It was a great way to start the Egg in the days before Mapp torches, or at least the Mapp for lighting the Egg. I think I'll save my last bottle for a keep sake, as I don't think they sell the big bottles in the U.S anymore. I use it every once in awhile just for the nostalgia effect.....and I like the sound it makes when you sguirt it out (I'm still a little boy at heart!)

Comments