Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Need Help At E2K

Options
Smokin' Todd
Smokin' Todd Posts: 1,104
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
saus1hr.jpg
<p />The only BGE I have ever worked with is the small above(that was checking them after one hr). Therefore I may have some problems working with da' big one.
Plus I will have alot mroe cooking space, and will have many many more sausages on the grill then above!
So, please have an understanding that I will have so many questions and request mucho help...more then most:)
ST

Comments

• Spin
    Spin Posts: 1,375
    Options
    Smokin' Todd,[p]Bring the sausages, we'll help with your cook. The large reacts slower and to vent changes than the small. It's like being used to driving a subcompact car and then operating a full sized car. Only the feel is different. They both cook great food.[p]Spin
  • Cornfed
    Cornfed Posts: 1,324
    Options
    Smokin' Todd,[p]Ya gotta admit, though, that those babies look nice! ST, you keep bringing up memories of last week's great food. Hopefully we'll make some more tomorrow or Sunday.[p]Hee,
    Cornfed

• Tim M
    Tim M Posts: 2,410
    Options
    Smokin' Todd,[p]Everyone sort of "hangs around" and looks to see what everyone else is cooking so you'll have no trouble getting advice at E2k. The trouble comes when the ribs get done and wild hungry Egg'ers with knives and forks start rushing around from Egg to Egg. Its like humming birds with sharp objects. [p]Tim