Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Florida Mini Eggfest Up Date:

Pork Butt Mike
Pork Butt Mike Posts: 2,584
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
As it stands now it looks like we have a total of 19 adults and two kids. I am sure there are a few others so please contact Pat or myself. Thank You...

There is local markets not to far from the hotel, so if you need something or run short on food or what ever there will be no problem getting a ride if you don't have your car. I have the peanut butter and jelly grilled sandwich's. :laugh:

Out of towner's also let us know if you need anything at all we will do what we can for you.

burnt.jpg

Comments

• FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,676
    The bloody mary's will be making their mandatory appearance :woohoo: I have lots of accessories for those that may need them just let me know in advance so I know what to carry.
  • bubba tim
    bubba tim Posts: 3,216
    Now that is my kind of Eggfest where Bloody Mary's are considered accessories...lol
    SEE YOU IN FLORIDA, March 14th and 15th 2014 http://www.sunshinestateeggfest.com You must master temp, smoke, and time to achive moisture, taste, and texture! Visit www.bubbatim.com for BRISKET HELP
  • bigdtd
    bigdtd Posts: 32
    will there be any eggs for sale?
  • FlaPoolman
    Probably not but it is something we are looking into. Right now it's an unsponsered gathering of eggheads that want to spend the weekend at the beach cooking and having a great relaxing time. Their are no hours or time constraints so we may be cooking all day and night with fishing and maybe a round of golf for those that want. No registration or charges other than your room and what you want to cook if you even want to cook. This is shaping up to be a great gathering with a lot of great people and may end up being the first of many. Hope to see you there.
  • Rascal
    Rascal Posts: 3,923
    The parking looks so small. Where do the festivities take place... on the beach? Hope it's a nice gathering!
  • FlaPoolman
    There are only 30 rooms total so first come first serve but we have plenty of room to rope off an area for the eggs and the garage to secure them overnight. If we end up with most of the rooms we can rearrange the parking lot to suit us. The owner is going out of her way to make this great for all who attend and will be hanging out to learn and have fun with us. Those just stopping by may have to park on side streets but the ones with rooms will have onsite parking. I believe so far we have 4 shade tents.
  • Mainegg
    Mainegg Posts: 7,787
    ohhh Pat.... :unsure: your bloody mary's :kiss: .......... dang I wish we could come!! :(