Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Lunch Tomorrow in Alpharetta

Fidel
Fidel Posts: 10,172
edited November -1 in Off Topic
Any eggers in the Atlanta area that would like to meet for lunch tomorrow, please chime in.

I am meeting CrimsonGator at 11:30 in the Alpharetta area for lunch. We are planning to eat at the Pappadeaux near Northpoint Mall (just off 400 at Mansell Road). Or we may end up at Killer Creek Chop House.

Let me know and if we are expecting a large crowd I'll call ahead to make sure seating is available for us.

Comments

• Fidel
    We are planning to meet at 11:00 at Killer Creek Chop House.

Come one, come all.
  • "Sparky"
    "Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    Hey Rod,sorry,but I just can't make it work out:pinch: I hope ya'll have fun,and give Gene a big hug for me :P :silly: :lol::lol:
  • Fidel
    Gene wouldn't hug me at first, but they dimmed the lights in the restaurant and he asked me to dance, fluttering his eyelashes at me. I couldn't resist.

You missed a good lunch. And DrZaius, if you read this, I got 4 packs of hangers today at restaurant depot for $1.91 per pound and a choice brisket for $1.70 per pound. They didn't have any US RO lump :angry:
  • stike
    stike Posts: 15,597
    quick question. yesterday this said "lunch tomorrow...". i was planning to go, but then checked in today and saw it still said "tomorrow" instead of "today" has it been moved? are you just trying to make it confusing so that i never show up?
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
  • Fidel
    Nope...I'll be there tomorrow too.
  • stike
    stike Posts: 15,597
    haha

good call.

you know, when essexco and i met for lunch, it went from 11am until about 5:30, whereupon we stumbled to the train
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante