Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

weigh in for the 13th

crghc98crghc98 Posts: 1,006
edited 10:46AM in Weight Loss Forum
Got it back to 204, not bad considering the two nights of chinese.... :blush:
·

Comments

• fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 17,302
    193 this morning, ate nothing tuesday, ate nothing wednesday, ate 1 slice of american cheese thursday, ate 20 wasabi almonds and 6 green olives friday, ate some deli meat, a chicken breast, two racks of riblets, and a cheese burger over the weekend. tipped back 122 beers. i guess thats what it takes. :laugh: down 4 anyways.these last 20 or so are going to come hard
    ·
  • Judy MayberryJudy Mayberry Posts: 1,616
    Visited out-of-town family this weekend, fabulous restaurants, and lost all self-control. And I even took my leftovers home in a box. 195, feels like 200..

Judy
    Judy in San Diego
    ·
  • Misippi EggerMisippi Egger Posts: 5,095
    Battery out on the scale. Will get a new battery tomorrow and post weight.

REALLY !!!
    ·

Been on the road for a few weeks without forum access.
    ·
  • Misippi EggerMisippi Egger Posts: 5,095
    Brad,

Did you know there is another "Midnight Smoker" on the forum? From Charleston.
    his profile says he has been on since 2008.

He has posted in the "Re;Re" thread today.
    ·
  • fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 17,302
    its strange, two different profiles, one with pics, click most recent posts in either profile and both come up together, hows that possible
    ·
  • Yeah, I saw that yesterday too. Joined up a few months before me so I guess it's time to pick a new handle.
    ·