Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Chunk-o-eggfest-chest!

Nature Boy
Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Looks like this thing is gonna happen. Things are falling in place. Thanks to great tips from JJ, as well as some folks on SongDog's, I am clear on what to do for this 2 stage brisket, and have been reassured it will be nearly as good as if I cooked it just before serving.[p]Also, I am excited cuz I just received a package with plenty of Shake's killer sauce. This is special stuff, and will go great with da brisket.[p]On top of all of that good news, I called every "butcher" in the area. Out of every "retail meat" vendor in the yellow pages, I found only one that spoke English and had briskets. The guy was very knowledgable, and they can do just about anything. He can get me a whole, untrimmed brisket WITH A FAT CAP! I guess they aren't in much demand around here. Anyway, for those in the area, this place is called Springfield Butchers (you guessed it...in Springfield)[p]It was nice to talk to someone who really knows meat. It sounds like I could have a new buddy, who will fix it up so all at the fest can enjoy a chunk-o-chunk-o-chest. [p]Eggcited
NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ

Comments