Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Dizzy Pig ...... WOW !!!!

520dvx
520dvx Posts: 78
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Everyone on here knows this but I just had to comment on the outstanding service from Dizzy Pig. Seems like I had just shut off the computer from making the order and it arrived !!! I just placed 2 more orders this evening !!!

Comments

• eggineric
    eggineric Posts: 81
    I agree. It seems like everyone on here that sells something is super fast.
  • BobinFla
    BobinFla Posts: 363
    Yeah. I know. I ordered some stuff late Sunday, with an estimated delivery of Thursday. That would have been great service, but I just checked, and there's an updated delivery time. Tomorrow! It's already in Jaxonville.

BOB
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    U got mail :)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    Thanks for the kind words, and for choosing to put our stuff on your hard earned food. It means a lot to hear you are happy with your experience. I am so thankful to the people on this forum, at the BGE mothership and the egg community for all the support. Dizzy Pig would never exist without the egg, and while I usually stay out of these threads, I just want to say thank you.

Happy cookin.
    Chris
    DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ
  • AZRP
    AZRP Posts: 10,116
    Chris enjoy the praise, you've worked very hard for it and you deserve it. -RP
  • Ripnem
    Ripnem Posts: 5,511
    Good Grindin Chris :) I'm spreading the good word around town. I need a "Sales Kit", ya know, apron and hat. Oh, wait...I can buy that stuff.
  • Uncle Phil
    Uncle Phil Posts: 669
    I have been doing business with Chris since I joined the forum. Quality in every respect. They even called me out of the blue just to tell me how much they appreciate my business! I haven't heard from Lexus in a while. So, in my opinion, they are due all the success they can garner... Power to the Pig... The Dizzy one!.

Uncle Phil
  • Basscat
    Basscat Posts: 803
    Just got the hat and a t-shirt to wear on the boat on my dive trip in Cozumel. Trying to spread the word far and wide! Thanks, Chris.
  • SmokeyBones
    SmokeyBones Posts: 190
    Awesome Product and Service.....Let's not forget your local dealers who also support the Dizzy Pig Products.
  • FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,676
    They do kinda grow on you :woohoo: :woohoo: :whistle:

101_3021.jpg
  • Ex-Gasman
    Ex-Gasman Posts: 287
    I agree, great stuff. Anyone know the shelf life of these.
  • BobinFla
    ex-gasman wrote:
    Anyone know the shelf life of these.
    Around here? Very short. I might just have to buy the larger packages.

BOB
  • FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,676
    Around here they don't last long enough to find out
  • BobinFla
    Who is "Gail"?

Her note sounds just like you! :laugh:

BOB
  • Dukester
    Dukester Posts: 36
    Chris, we wouldn't order your stuff if it weren't so darn good. I placed an order last week but have to wait for it to get from VA to WA state -- supposed to be here Thurs, can't wait!
  • Chef Boyaree
    Chef Boyaree Posts: 150
    Chris,

You have an amazing product and although the service is great, I would still buy it even if you strapped the rubs to the back of a donkey and had a 400 lb man ride it all the way to CT w/ giant dumbbells in his hands.

I am going to order some bulk bags of the dizzy pig original and coarse grinds. I haven;t experimented with the other ones yet, but for the amount of times I do pulled pork and ribs, I can;t imagine not using it.

I have prided myself on my original rubs, but am sad to say you blew me out of the water. Nice work!

Chef Boyaree
  • Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    We're now putting "best if used by" dates of 18 months after we grind and bottle. In a cool dark place the rubs will last years, though over time they will change character a bit. They'll get mellower, and the flavors can shift as certain spices lose their flavors/aromas more quickly than others. So no easy answer really. One nice thing is you know you are starting fresh.

Thanks again for the kind words everyone! Off to an interview at the bank, then to work.

Cheers
    Chris
    DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ
  • DizzyMaMa
    DizzyMaMa Posts: 25
    That's me! :) Thanks for the kind words. I try to keep the Dizzy Pig running smoothly. It helps too when you have such great customers :laugh:
    Gail
    Gail
    Formerly from LI, now getting Dizzified in NoVA
  • DryFly
    DryFly Posts: 351
    "Last for years"? "18 months"? I don't think so!
  • We just cooked Venison Tenderloin in Dizzy Dust, Cow Lick, and Swamp Venom. All were good, but I liked the SV BEST. The next cook I put the SV on some Burgers... IT WAS OFF THE CHARTS!!!!!!!! I can't wait to try all of the others out.
  • WokOnMedium
    WokOnMedium Posts: 1,376
    I know, its time for me to order again. AND I have to place an order for my new egger friend...she's whelmed...that's to say not overwhelmed, just whelmed with all the possibilities!!!