Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Hey Pete.....

Options
egret
egret Posts: 4,170
edited November -1 in Off Topic
How about posting the dates of your military cooks in August again.......and, what you need as far as cookers, etc.??

Comments

• Celtic Wolf
    Celtic Wolf Posts: 9,773
    Options
    August 28-29th. 3rd SFG, Ft. Bragg.

All the events are posted on American Spirit's web page.

I am trying to get Tommy Houston to show up with his rig. If he does I just need bodies to help prep, pull, and serve.

If he doesn't I will need enough cookers to cook 170+ pork butts (1200+ pounds).

Plus we will have a fair amount of hamburgers and hot dogs that need to be cooked too.

Right now I know I have at least one Lang 60 showing up and at least three of my eggs.
  • stike
    stike Posts: 15,597
    Options
    this is "On-Topic"

please try to keep "ON-topic" posts on the "On topic" forum. if people just say "too heck with it" the thing is just going to die.

;)
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
  • Celtic Wolf
    Options
    I didn't post it here, but I do consider this off topic.

My troop cooks really are not Eggcentric.
  • hornhonk
    hornhonk Posts: 3,841
    Options
    I know you are staying busy, but how are the shirt sales going?
  • Celtic Wolf
    Options
    Slow... :(

I might have to start returning people money if I can't up the sales a bunch
  • hornhonk
    hornhonk Posts: 3,841
    Options
    Nah, people will support you if they know about them. I'd be glad to get the word out, if you wish. I mean, look at the great job you are doing for our troops!
  • Celtic Wolf
    Options
    By all means spread the word.

Just send them to the American Spirit URL below. All the profits go to Feeding the troops.
  • CBBQ
    CBBQ Posts: 610
    Options
    I agree with Stike. Every time there are pictures of your cooks there are BGE's in them. A lot of the money, help and support comes from the Egger community. Therefore it is "egg" related and should be on the Egghead Forum.

It's like the post below about what people would like to see at an eggfest. How is that not egg related?
  • Ripnem
    Ripnem Posts: 5,511
    Options
    It's ON TOPIC, also needs to be mainstream to work.