Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for September? We’re ready as ever for football season! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. Either way they’re sure to become a fan favorite! We couldn’t forget about Labor Day...we have recipes and cook out ideas to celebrate the long weekend no matter what you’re doing. And lastly, be sure to cook up a batch (or five) of bacon for National Bacon Day! We can’t wait to fall into cooler weather with you!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Next Wing Throw Down:

Pork Butt MikePork Butt Mike Posts: 2,584
edited 9:41PM in EggHead Forum
I like to put in a request, for the next Wing Throw Down, I like to see the same Judges for it. They are the best Egg Heads going. Plus they were cheap, I still had money left over. :lol: :whistle: :S :woohoo: ;)

Comments

• MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    sniff... sniff.......at the "afterparty fest" you mean...... this is one judge that won't be there....

But only cause Bubbatim paid me off to stay home :whistle: :evil:
  • Wasted WordsWasted Words Posts: 161
    Ha Ha, I knew something was fishy about that competition in Ocala. Let me know how I can assist. I'm cheap. ;)
  • SundownSundown Posts: 2,914
    You and that ol' Georgia fella have more money that us poor folks. Like most politicians you get to the top by buying your way!! ;)

The Chili Throwdown Looser
  • Pork Butt MikePork Butt Mike Posts: 2,584
    Nice post there buddy. We do what ever it takes to take down the little folk. :laugh:
  • Big'unBig'un Posts: 5,909
    I agree! I've always said that you cheap! :woohoo: :whistle:
  • Big'unBig'un Posts: 5,909
    Eggzactly "which 'ol Georgia feller" are we referring to?