Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Tennessee Egg Festival?

Tennessee HallTennessee Hall Posts: 5
edited 2:56AM in EggHead Forum
I'm located in Middle TN and have been an egg head for 15 years, If there is anyone that would like to join up and put on a Tennessee Egg festival please reply.

:)
·

Comments

• Woody69Woody69 Posts: 360
    Where in Middle TN are you ?
    I'm in Summertown. (38483)
    ·
  • SteveinTNSteveinTN Posts: 223
    yes, if in mid or east Tennessee. I have only been to the Atlanta egg festival. I have never cooked at it. each year consider cooking, then i decide walking around and tasting is hard to beat.

but, love the egg. a simi-local event would be fun.

There is a egg dealer that just relocated to Lenoir City (half hour west of Knoxville). He has a good size lot behind his building. I don't recall his name. But his place would be a great location. Nashville area would be fun also.

steve
    ·
  • Dickson, Tennessee
    ·
  • I was thinking either a Music City Festival or a Smokey Mountian Festival
    You interested in helping?
    ·
  • SteveinTNSteveinTN Posts: 223
    Any idea who normally provides the eggs? a local dealer or BGE corporate? That would seem to be one of the hardest things to get setup.
    ·
  • Local dealers provide them and sell them at a discounted rate once festival is over
    This won't be a problem.
    ·
  • NibbleMeThisNibbleMeThis Posts: 2,254
    We'd love to go to a TN Eggfest.
    ·
  • opodopod Posts: 41
    i'd be interested in the nashville area
    clarksville tn
    ·
  • Woody69Woody69 Posts: 360
    opod wrote:
    i'd be interested in the nashville area
    clarksville tn

Me too.
    ·
  • emt_24emt_24 Posts: 94
    Carthage here, so a Nashville eggfest would be great!
    ·
  • Misippi EggerMisippi Egger Posts: 5,095
    I would come and offer to cook at a Nashville-based fest. I have a son, a niece and a nephew living in the Nashville area. Good excuse for a visit! :ohmy:
    ·
  • I will contact each of you and start getting things pulled together
    Thanks
    WH
    ·
  • emt_24emt_24 Posts: 94
    Sweet!!!!! I can already see it........A column of Eggs marching along the Cumberland!
    ·
  • HA9650HA9650 Posts: 7
    I think that's a great idea!
    I have not been to an Eggfest yet, but wish there was one when I was living in the Nashville area a few years ago.

I am now in the Memphis area, but would be interested if I can get time off for it.

- HA9650
    ·
  • tbonemactbonemac Posts: 69
    Nashville would work for me, and like the others have said just depending on the date.
    ·
  • We are in Clarksville and would definitely be interested.
    ·
  • we are in clarksville too.... do you ever get together with other eggheads in clarksville? we were thinking of starting a facebook page for clarksville eggheads.
    ·
  • we are in clarksville tn. where are you?
    ·
  • Nashville or Clarksville would be great! We would definitely be in! Want to start a nashville or clarksville eggheads facebook page.
    ·