Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Greenwood Update?

Options
Steeler Fan
Steeler Fan Posts: 395
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I couldn't make it wondering how the eggers made out.

Comments

• BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    Options
    not sure i have not heard yet awards should be around 6 or so i was going to go down but had a bathroom project i am still working on

i was told they have the whole downtown square this year and food network is there filming they are calling g-wood one of "the top ten events in the country"... apparently the show will be shown sometime this fall

hope all is well with you joe and hopefully they will not show that show during an important game :laugh:

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• Unknown
    Options
    Awards aren't supposed to be 'til 5:30 or 6 (can't remember which), but with Food Network being there, and basically being in the way, it could be much later.
  • Steeler Fan
    Steeler Fan Posts: 395
    Options
    Terry, Thanks for the update.
    Check out the P-G website. Harrisburg is showing the following trophies:
    Football, Hockey = Pgh. Baseball= Phillies.
    Now they are calling it the State of Champions !!!
    By the Way, Panthers in Charlotte last pre-season game
  • BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    Options
    yea i seen that on the pre-season but i have no use in driving to charlotte to watch the two practice squads square off which is proabably what will be seen there!!

i am looking for the dodgers to win the world series then there will be only two city's that have the title to all 4 major sports... plus i am a dodgers fan :laugh:

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb