Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Price for small with starter and nest

edited 2:12AM in EggHead Forum
I was quoted $675 for a small with nest and fire starter. This seems high based on my web search, how does it sound?

Comments

• Sooner EggSooner Egg Posts: 578
    I just paid $406 tax included for a new small from a local dealer, no nest or starters....I'm thinking that's a little high for a small with nest and starters, it would be for this area anyway.....another dealer in my area wants $551 tax included for a new small with nest....but like I said this is in OKC
  • milesofsmilesmilesofsmiles Posts: 1,368
    $524.00 here in S.C. = tx. I'll throw in the fire starters and a bag of lump. Smiles out
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 18,647
    Catch an EggFest and save money, get to meet all kinds of people to teach you how to use it.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• Skip the starter they don't seem to last. Go to home depot and get you a MAPP torch, you will be much happier. :)
  • Hungry JoeHungry Joe Posts: 1,535
    I went for the Mapp torch but the weed burner looks like a lot more fun :woohoo:
  • Cory430Cory430 Posts: 1,072
    Crazy high! You can get a medium for less than that here in Co. It ain't like we are super close to the mothership here...
  • BConkBConk Posts: 72
    I agree with Cory - I'm up in CT and I got a Medium with cradle and platesetter for $639 plus tax.
  • 499.00 with nest no tax in NH
  • Where are you located?
  • CanuggheadCanugghead Posts: 6,160
    with platesetter and grill gripper, no nest, $404 no tax in Freeland, MI.
    canuckland
  • Rochester, NH
  • CanuggheadCanugghead Posts: 6,160
    lilacity, if you don't mind me butting in, I think Eddie was asking MickieS. Not sure if you're familiar with the format of this forum, when someone posts a reply/question, it's directed at the preceding 'left-indented' post immediately above it. Of course sometimes we inadvertently reply to the last poster in the thread instead of an earlier post because we just read the last post. Also, when you reply, make sure you're reading the post that you want to reply to when you click 'reply'. Sorry it's kind of long and winding, hope this helps.
    canuckland