Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Wok and spider came today !

Options
WWSis
WWSis Posts: 1,448
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Ok I'm done spending for a while! We also got a cast grid and Dave made some nice diamonds on our steaks tonight! Yumm... Oh and we got a bag of wicked lump today too...much better than cowboy. I've been making pats banana/strawberry/nutella "quesadillas" twice this week...tonight we had company so I made them again but made homemade crepes for them instead of using tortillas...much better...tasted like straight out of a crepery from Quebec city! Ooolala!

Comments

• Ex-Gasman
    Ex-Gasman Posts: 287
    Options
    Its addictive, I keep saying - not spending anymore. Oh well got my Digiq, spider, rig, extra grids and now waiting to get my thermapen, Gotta get the wok and a small cast iron grate for my spider for super searing. Have fun and enjoy.
  • WWSis
    Options
    I really am enjoying this new adventure... My husband got our grate (an authentic one) from a local dealer for $12! There was no price and the salesman was new... He said "hurry up and get out of here before my boss comes back!" lol a great deal...
  • BigGreenDawg
    BigGreenDawg Posts: 327
    Options
    Congrats on the new toys/tools. I just recieved my adjustable rig in the mail today and used it this evening :) It is definitely addictive; I am already thinking about the CyberQ :woohoo: But like you I keep telling myself ok-"That's it for this year" then that little voice starts reasoning away all my objections just like a good salesman would.
  • Clay Q
    Clay Q Posts: 4,486
    Options
    Used the wok and spider tonight for pork stir fry with Korean sauce. I think you will enjoy the new tools from Tom.
  • Wasted Words
    Wasted Words Posts: 161
    Options
    All the comments ring very true. I made the mistake of asking Tom a question about one of my wacked ideas this week (such a great team of folks & products). Low & behold he had a solution. Now I am waiting on a pizza stone for the small and another 16.5 grate for the large. I love my toys from Tom.
    In fact I think I'll go troll the site for more ideas. :laugh:
  • tjv
    tjv Posts: 3,830
    Options
    glad it made it there safely....fedex is a really reliable company. enjoy and thanks,

t
    www.ceramicgrillstore.com ACGP, Inc.
  • Weekend Warrior
    Weekend Warrior Posts: 1,702
    Options
    Hey Tom, I'll be selling another adjustable rig for you in a few weeks or as soon as her next payday is. ;) hehe

WW
  • WWSis
    Options
    Thanks! we are really looking forward to trying it! It's a conspiracy!? I'm starting to wonder whether my brother, Weekend Warrior, is getting any kick-backs...hmmm...LOL. :evil: He has be relentless in getting me to cave to eggdome!