Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Anyone know about

Options
cookn biker
cookn biker Posts: 13,407
edited November -1 in Off Topic
Posters? Specifically from the 60's- 70'sish era?
Thamks
Molly
Colorado Springs
"Loney Queen"
"Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE

Comments

• tach18k
    tach18k Posts: 1,607
    Options
    Like what? Flower power, Doors, Beatles... value cost.
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    I have these and I don't know the artist. I've had the second one for 15 plus years and just found the other at the flea market. I knew from afar it was the same person. Painted posters with lots 'hidden' small animals, orbs ect. If you look close one can see them in detail. Not sure if I'm explaining that vey good.
    Also antiques roadshow is coming to Denver this month and was wondering if it's worth bringing these.
    Thanks tach

spachcockedpics489.jpg

spachcockedpics488.jpg
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE